Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4785 Discussions

Raid Web Console 2 no servers and memory leak

SStev14
Beginner

I have been using Intel Raid Web Console 2 since having an Intel Raid controller. Still using it and have also tried the Avago version. Used to run. now no matter how many times I reinstall it, I can pull up the host and all it's info the first time I launch it. After that keeps saying "Server could not be found because server may be down or server not installed in the host system". I now have LSI based controllers from Dell, a Perc H800 and Perc 6/i. Those used to show to but no longer other than that first install. Devices show ok in Device Manager. The RWCFramework service is running so confused what's happening. Any thoughts?

Also I am having a memory leak with storelib.dll. Using it with SNMP and the SNMP Service (32-bit) in Windows 2012 R2 keeps increasing. Have to restart it after a few days when it's reached over 2GB of memory usage. Anyone have any thoughts or hear anything about this?

Thanks.

Steve

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello,

In order to provide accurate assistance, please let us know the model number for the Intel RAID controller you have.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello,

Once you have the information requested, feel free to reopen this post.
0 Kudos