Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Most of the games specify the required Nvidia chipsets or graphic cards how do i find an equivalent Intel product? i trust only intel products!!!

idata
Employee

Most of the games specify the required Nvidia chipsets or graphic cards how do i find an equivalent Intel product? i trust only intel products!!!

5 Replies
idata
Employee

personally if i wanted to play games i would go nvidia or ati, sure intel for CPUs all the way. and if you wanted a media centre, or somehting like that then yeh go intel graphics but if it is specifically for gaming then get a card.

Unless yuo are talking about laptop gaming and then i would only do that on one of teh really high end laptops.

Sorry i dont know a specific answer to your question, but i have seen somewhere on the intel website a list of compatible games with the intel graphics, if i find it again i'll give you the link.

idata
Employee

thanx for the response!!!

i had always wanted to build my own pc. but got some doubts..

what should i choose first the processor or the motherboard??

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

ummmm difficult question, i personally usually go for the CPU first. but if you need specific features on the motherboard then start with that

0 Kudos
idata
Employee
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

No problem! anything else you need just ask!

Oh by teh way, make sure you research teh system you are going to build, check CPU/Motherboard compatibility, RAM/ CPU/motherboard compatibility etc, see if other people have teh same setup etc also don't be cheap with teh PSU!

0 Kudos