Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

intel hd graphics 3000 problema con coneccion hdmi

jgome22
Beginner

Buenos dias tengo un problema al conectar mi hp elitebook 8460p atraves de la entrada dysplayport adapatada hdmi.

el driver del adaptaor de pantalla es un intel hd graphics 3000 lo he reinstalado al menos 6 veces por que lei que esa era la solucion.

el so de mi equipo es windows 10 de 64 bits, aunque tambien intente con windows 7 ultimate y me sucede igual.

la coneccion: adaptador display port a hdmi+cable hdmi to hdmi (ambos genericos)

no se que mas hacer. agradeceria su ayuda o comentarios sobre el tema, si necesitan informacion adicional respondere tan rapido como pueda

gracias de antemano

0 Kudos
9 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Intel HD 3000 graphics is not supported on windows 10.

You may want to try the drivers listed here: https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=intel+hd+3000+graphics Microsoft Update Catalog

Doc

jgome22
Beginner

thanks for answering.

I have dual boot with windows 7 and it does not work

The only thing I can think of is a compatibility problem with the cable adapter, although it does not make sense

sorry for my English is not very good

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

It is possible that the cable adapter is a problem. The use of adapters is not supported.

Doc

0 Kudos
jgome22
Beginner

ok fd.

Regarding the adapter, do I have to buy one recommended by hp? or just will conect it dp to dp cable ?

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

There are adapters which may work, depending on specifications and cost.

Given the choice, I prefer HDMI to HDMI or DP to DP, using quality cables, and since I do not like adapters.

Doc

0 Kudos
jgome22
Beginner

thanks for the help, i will try with vga to hdmi

regards

0 Kudos
jgome22
Beginner

ok i download the driver from the page, I have to unzip the file?

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Yes. This document may help you:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005474/graphics-drivers.html How to Manually Install an Intel® Graphics Driver in Windows 7*

Doc

0 Kudos
jgome22
Beginner
0 Kudos