Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14536 Discussions

Thermal resistance & Thermal Capacitance - Intel Atom E680T

EEssa
Beginner

Hi,

I want to know the thermal resistance (Junction to case and Junction to board) and thermal capacitance (thermal mass - Junction to case and Junction to board) of the Intel Atom E680T Processor? There was no information given about this in the datasheet. Thanks!

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Jose_H_Intel1
Employee

I have sent you some information via private message.

0 Kudos
TChau2
Beginner

Hi, please send me information on how to calculate thermal capacitance and thermal resistance of intel processor in general.

0 Kudos
Jose_H_Intel1
Employee

PM sent.

Message was edited by: Joe_Intel

0 Kudos
DFlor6
Beginner

Hi,

is it possible to get the thermal resistance junction-to-case and junction-to-board for the i3-4010U processor in the NUC Board D34010WYB?

I would also need some data on thermal capacity of the case.

Thank you very much!

0 Kudos
Jose_H_Intel1
Employee

It will be necessary to click on the link below and then on Contact Embedded Team.

https://www-ssl.intel.com/content/www/us/en/intelligent-systems/embedded-design-center-contact-us.html Intel® Embedded Design Center Contact and Support

0 Kudos
DFlor6
Beginner

I already sent the request to the Intel support one week ago and got no answer. Why was it possible to get info by PM a few months ago? It is taking way too much time to obtain simple info from you.

0 Kudos
Jose_H_Intel1
Employee

Please make sure you have used the option to Contact Embedded Team.

This is the same option given to the other users via PM previously.

0 Kudos
DFlor6
Beginner

I am waiting for their response now, I wrote to them last week after your post. Thank you!

0 Kudos