Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14397 Discussions

Intel i7 8700 bsod random errors

aterz2
Beginner

Hello guys after one month of using my brand new cpu suddenly i am getting blue screens with different code errors.I did reset my motherboard i add latest update of bios i try old versions of bios . I remove all my hhd and ssd i am getting again blue screens . Try to reinstall windows cant do this because getting blue screens .I try other ram and motherboard and psu but error still here . I cant even start my PC , only that i can do is to get in bios menu . In bios i have default factory settings . I try everything out but cant fix the blue screen.

My PC specs : Intel i7 8700

Motherboard:Aorus 370 ultra gaming

Ram: G Skill Tridenz 3200hz DDR4

0 Kudos
3 Replies
aterz2
Beginner

Also one more thing when i am disabling the intel boost on bios PC starting well but after 5 minutes again getting the blue screen

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello TheTitanGR,

I understand that you are having problems with the unit as it keeps giving you Blue Screen, I apologize for any inconvenience.

Regarding this, the best way to assist you would be on the phone or else on the chat service so we can continue in a better way since the troubleshooting has been done. You can contact us at the number 916-377-7000, or else you can access the following link to contact us via chat:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-support.html# @2

Regards,

David V

0 Kudos
aterz2
Beginner

Hello after many days to try fix my problem i send the CPU with RMA to www.plaisio.gr for replacement

0 Kudos