Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Firmware archivs for old(er) revisions, here: LSPCON

MWebe2
Beginner

Hello all,

where can I find old lspcon firmware revisions?! would like to finde 1.56, 1.61, 1.66

I have weird behavior on my J4205 since I flashed once 1.72 It even had an influence to the behavior of the DVI port. (Aspect Ration Error). After flashing back to 1.66 at least my DVI Port worked fine again. But the HDMI Port still has an AR error. I would like to flash the oldest possbile lspcon firmware and renew it step to step, to analyze where the bug comes from. I have sizzling output of DTS-HD on HDMI 1.4 and HDMI 2.0 AVRs, while TrueHD/Atmos works fine (Win10+Kodi and LibreElec 18 Testing, latest) over the DHMI/lspcon output of my Asrock J4205-ITX. With DVI output (+adapter + same HDMI cable) everything works fine. I tried many cables, compared to many other hardware with the same sources, many different installations (OS and Software), it is a bug of my J4205 / LSPCON

Hardware (with some chonological changes):

Asrock J4205-ITX with latest official bios, LSPCON 1.66 installed

2x4gb Ram

different HDMI cabels

Marantz SR 7008(HDMI 1.4) -> hdmi 2.0 Audio output of j4205 worked great in win 10 + kodi before update of lspcon, linux still had kernel bug in that time, so there was no HD audio bitstream

Then came the time of lspcon and bios updates

Pioneer LX901 (HDMI 2.0) -> hdmi 2.0 audio output (DTS-HD/DTS:X) of J4205 sucks in every OS and every software while TrueHD/Atmos works great

Screen: Pansonic FHD TV and Benq W1070 FHD projector.

Thank you very much!

Regards,

Michael

0 Kudos
1 Reply
idata
Employee

Hello svriderk3

Thank you for joining the community.

Allowed me to share with you that for the flashback process of firmware on your system we recommend to contact ASRock* since they provide the firmware updates

http://www.asrock.com/support/index.us.asp http://www.asrock.com/support/index.us.asp

Please be aware that the content on that site is not controlled by Intel®. This information is offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel® for the merchants or services offered there.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos