Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20498 Discussions

Intel(R) HD Graphics (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.1) con Windows 8 Release Preview, como puedo actualizar los drivers?

idata
Employee

Tengo http://intel-drv-ws.systemrequirementslab.com/iduu/iduu_multiple/intro.aspx?app=multi&app=multi&lang=eng Intel(R) HD Graphics (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.1) y estoy usando Windows 8 Release Preview, cuando le doy en actualizar drivers me dice que ya esta actualizado, sin embargo cuando trato de jugar algunos juegos tales como Minecraft me sigue diciendo que debo actualizarlo mis drivers. Que puedo hacer para solucionar esto?

Gracias,

Alonzo Meza

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ROBERT_U_Intel
Employee

Currently, there is only "In Box " driver support for Windows 8 and first generation

Intel HD graphics. And at this time the in box drivers do not have support for OpenGL.

Can you set the mode of the games you are trying to play to DirectX mode?

idata
Employee

Hello,

I have the same problem with Minecraft as the game refuses to run without opengl and it doesn't have the option to run only with DirectX.

Can't Intel just release an update with the opengl drivers for windows 8?

Should I be harmed by having an Intel graphics card?

I can't understand why the same graphics card would function perfectly on Windows 7 and not in Windows 8...

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I have the same problem running Windows 8 Pro build 9200 x64 in combination with Starry Night Pro Plus 6 version 6.4.3.

Please release any driver for the Intel HD Graphics.

MS installed driver version 8.15.10.2622.

On Windows 7 Ult I use version 8.15.10.2702 and there Starry Night runs OK.

My hardware is:

Shuttle SH55J2:

PROCESSOR

Intel Core i5 661 processor

LGA1156 socket

Note: Please choose processors with Intel HD Graphics technology to utilize on-board graphics function.

This is what I use, as wel in Win7 as Win8.

CHIPSET

Intel H55

MEMORY

DDR3 1066/1333 MHz support, over clock to 1600 MHz (TBD)

RAM Socket * 4, 2 channels support (2+2)

System DDR3 1066/1333 Mhz 16 GB total (4GB*4).
0 Kudos