Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7368 Discussions

Intel Centrino N6230 Bluetooth can't connect to my Xiaomi BT Speaker

STudo1
Beginner

As the title says I have a BT Speaker from Xiaomi but my laptop BT can't connect to stream music to the BT. The Speaker is recognized by the laptop but it can't connect to it. I have Windows 7 Home Premium x64 OS. In the playback devices I can't do nothing to the BT Headset because is it grey color. Also in Control Panel I can't do nothing, when I double-click on BT Speaker and click "listen music" nothing happened. I have some Windows services closed, can you help me?

1 Reply
ASouz7
Honored Contributor II

SorinTSV,

This issue may be related to the Bluetooth* profiles supported on your speakers. Please contact the speaker manufacturer in order to obtain more information about it.

In the mean time, you are welcome to check this link: http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/network-and-i-o/wireless-networking/000005821.html?wapkw=linux+drivers+support+for+wireless Bluetooth® FAQ the user guide option found in the the link informed can tell what profiles are supported by your wireless adapter.

0 Kudos