Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20629 Discussions

Same colors setting for all 3D aplications

ДЮров
Beginner

Greeting dear community! I proud to be a part of it.

There is something i would like to ask. I there any way to apply colors setting in display menu of the driver panel to all 3D fullscreen aplications? I play games sometimes and HD 4600 give me nice perfomance in games. But most of games is changing color parameters so most of the time the black color is become a gray. But on desktop is fine it's realy black.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
IUman
Honored Contributor II

Hello Sigma957,

Thank you for joining the Intel communities.

I will appreciate if you can post the msinfo32.

1. Please press Windows Key + R to open the Run Menu
  2. Type msinfo32 and click OK
  3. While viewing the System Summary node go to File then Save (Please do not use Export)
  4. Save your MSINFO32 report as msinfo32.nfo on your desktop for easy access and then you can post it here.

Also I will appreciate if you can post the graphics report, please see the steps how to do it below:

Go to Intel® Graphics and Control Panel > Options > information Center > Save.

Please let me know the game that you're playing

Regards,

Ivan

0 Kudos
ДЮров
Beginner

Greetings Ivan!

Thank you for your answer!

All files in attachment . I plaing Dead Space 1 and 2 very often. My favotite games.

0 Kudos
ДЮров
Beginner

Well i figured out. Only such programs like color susteiner can lock color profile for fullscreen applications. And aplcication must not ignore or override the color profile. Only then program will work.

0 Kudos
IUman
Honored Contributor II

I'm glad to hear that you have figured out the problem and thank you for letting us know.

Regards,

Ivan

0 Kudos