Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20629 Discussions

Intel P6200 and Intel HD graphics

idata
Employee

Good day. recently purchased a laptop lenovo g560a with processor pentium p6200, but was a little surprised - the system does not see the integrated graphics! Of course, there is nvidia 320m, but the integrated graphics card for office, no doubt, needed. What should I do?

Thanks in advance for any answers.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
DArce
Valued Contributor III

Hello,

I suggest you to check with your system manufacturer and see if there is any setting required in order to enable the integrated graphics in the processor.

Keep in mind that the implementation depends on your system manufacturer, not in the processor itself, so the Intel® HD Graphics may be disabled at BIOS level or it has been blocked through the Device Manager.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Thanks for your reply.

Diego_Intel wrote:

Keep in mind that the implementation depends on your system manufacturer, not in the processor itself, so the Intel® HD Graphics may be disabled at BIOS level or it has been blocked through the Device Manager.

I know that BIOS doesn't block intel HD graphics, but how can i learn about device manager' block?

0 Kudos
DArce
Valued Contributor III

Hello,

It is the operating system the one that is responsible for detecting those devices and show them through the Device Manager. if the device does not show in the Device Manager but it works fine at BIOS level, then the issue would be your operating system.

Check with your computer manufacturer to see if the image that they loaded on your computer is fine and to enable the hardware they installed on your system.

0 Kudos