Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20624 Discussions

mobile 4 express treiber 8.15.10.2702, diplaylink lilliputmonitor,

idata
Employee

Windows 10 Anniversary Update, die Anzeige wird nicht auf den 2. Monitor dupliziert, dieses funktioniert nur mit dem Micrsoft standard vga controller, mit der 1. version von windows 10 hat es gut funktioniert.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

Please bear in mind that you have installed an incompatible operating system for the Mobile Intel® 4 series chipset. The graphics controller does not support Windows® 10.

At this stage, this problem is related to the lack of proper Windows® 10 drivers for your graphics controller.

See the list of supported operating system:

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000005526.html http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000005526.html

Allan.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Dear Allan

Thanks for your very fast answer

I use a lenovo thinkpad x200 with touchscreen and a usb lliiput monitor for navigation on my 37 ft. sailingboat.

The thinkpad is in the boat and the touchscreen is under the sprayhood.

I used the first version of windows 10 with the intel software and the old software from lilliput and it works wonderful.

When the lilliput gets power the resolution of the x200 changed to 800 x 600 and the lilliput started

I could duplicate the monitor and i saw on both monitors the navigation and the route.

After the update of windows 10 in august 2016 i have to use the new version of the lilliput software.

With the Intel Graphic i have only the possibility to change between monitor 1 or 2 and not on both monitors.

Only with the basic display adapter the duplication is possible.

In harbour i want to use only the monitor in the boat for internet etc.

Then it is better to use the intel graphic software becouse the monitor is faster.

It would be ok if you know a easy possibility to change between basic and intel graphics,

for example in two batch files.

Excuse my bad english

With best wishes

Jochen Dohse

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Thank you for the information.

Since you are currently using an unsupported operating system, this types of problems are expected behaviour. The driver you are using is called Inbox or generic from Microsoft*, this is not an Intel® driver. It will not be possible to change from "basic" or "generic" driver since there is only one driver.

Allan.

0 Kudos