Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14403 Discussions

I would like to know how I can use my Intel processor warranty?

idata
Employee

hello,

I have an Intel 5960x processor and I have been having problems with it recently,when I normally work with my PC it keeps showing blue screen (blue page).

I first reinstalled my windows and the problem didn't fix.Then i bought a new motherboard and my PC is still having problems.

I checked the CPU when I was rendering on 3Ds Max and it keeps crashing and showing blue page.

I would like to know how I can use my Intel processor warranty?

I have been trying to submit an warranty request but it keeps showing "Intel Customer Support Service Request Management is unavailable. We are actively working to resolve the system issue." for 2 weeks.

Is there any place I can go to, to get warranty services?

I am living in Canada , Toronto

Thank you very much for your cooperation

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AlHill
Super User

These two links may help you:

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/processors/000005494.html Frequently Asked Questions about Warranty Information for Intel®...

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/warranty-center.html Intel® Warranty Center

Doc

idata
Employee

Thank you for your response.

I viewed the links you sent me,and I would like to mention that I have bought my CPU as a boxed processor,and I have checked the serial numbers on Intel website and I know that I can have warranty services until june 2018 but I have been trying to submit my request for about two weeks but it seems that Intel website has problems and issues,I want to know an address which I can visit or ship my processor in Toronto to get costumer serviace and warranty services.

I have been trying to find a way to contact Intel directly but I havent found a way yet,I need my CPU to get fixed or exchanged as soon as possible because I need my PC for my job.

I hope you can help me

Thank you very much

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello saba.mirmoghtadaei,

I am truly sorry for the issue you have faced with our support page!

The phone number you can contact us is:

Phone Number: 1-916-377-7000

Business Hours:

Monday - Friday

7:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Pacific Time)

Please give us a call to get this replaced as soon as possible :)

Regards,

Esteban C.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Dear Esteban C.

Thank you for your response,

I have tried to contact the telephone number you sent me but every time I call, I have to be on hold for about one or two hours and after that nobody will answer.

I am very upset with the Intel costumer service,I have been trying to speak to somebody but I don't know why I cant!

please give me a telephone number or an address which I can reach in Canada(Toronto) so I can use my CPU warranty. I really need my PC to be fixed as soon as possible.

Best regards

Saba Mirmoghtadaei

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi saba.mirmoghtadaei,

I just sent a DM to you related to this matter, please check your inbox.

Thanks,

Esteban C
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello saba.mirmoghtadaei,

I just noticed that you already have a warranty ticket with one of our agents.

Hope you can get this replaced at the soonest.

I will be closing the ticket from my end, hope that is ok.

If further inquiries come, feel free to reach us out again

Regards,

Esteban C
0 Kudos