Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7429 Discussions

AC 7260 Audio Sample Rate for Bluetooth device.

idata
Employee

I found this old thread

I have an Intel AC 7260 but followed the steps to try to rectify the poor audio and nothing changes.

I have updated the Bluetooth drivers. I have turned off the telephone option from the headsets, but the audio quality is poor. It is fine when connecting to my mobile phone so it's not the headset in terms of handling the quality.

I found the other thread but was not able to get the answer.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello TheRealTomTom,

We understand you're experiencing poor audio quality when streaming to your Bluetooth* headset.

In order to better assist you, we would like to have some more information:

- What is the brand and model of your Bluetooth* headset?

- Was your audio quality always bad when streaming from this computer, or did the issue begin recently?

- We understand that when you use your mobile phone to stream audio to your headset, the quality is ok, correct?

- Please download and run the https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility Intel® System Support Utility. This application will scan your system and allow you to save your current hardware configuration into a report. Please share this file with us by switching over to the advanced editor while replying.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Best regards,

Carlos A.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello TheRealTomTom,

We have not heard back from you in a while, has your issue been resolved?

Best regards,

Carlos A.
0 Kudos