Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

No compatible HD530 drivers Win10 32-bit with skylake core i3 6300

TLehm1
Beginner

No compatible HD530 drivers for combination of Win10 32-bit on Asrock B150M-ITX motherboard with skylake core i3 6300. None of the supposedly Win10 capable drivers will install. Only Win8 driver gets installed by Windows 10: Version 10.18.15.4235. With this driver, I am not getting Display Audio to function with HDMI connection (to TV). Honestly, I have tried all the drivers in the Intel list, and all return a "incompatible" message. Looking at the readme files, it looks like they forgot to include i3 6300 in the list of acceptable CPUs. I can live with the old driver, if I could get HDMI audio to work, but why is there not a new driver that will install easily. Or is there something I can do differently.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
SGapu
New Contributor I

Why do you use a 32-bit OS with new hardware? Just install 64-bit Windows 10, problem solved.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
SGapu
New Contributor I

Why do you use a 32-bit OS with new hardware? Just install 64-bit Windows 10, problem solved.

0 Kudos
TLehm1
Beginner

@Gapudo

Fair question, I guess it's force of habit. I took your suggestion and installed 64-bit, and yes, the graphics drivers are accepted, things look better and I have the display audio, so you are correct: problem solved!

0 Kudos
Stefan3D
Honored Contributor II

Check the table in the stickies on top of the forum listing, there is no driver for Skylake and Windows 10 32 bit

0 Kudos
TLehm1
Beginner

You are right, I just couldn't believe it.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Great information, I am glad to know your computer is working with Windows® 10 64 bit.

Allan.
0 Kudos