Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20499 Discussions

Dh77ck nvidia geforce gtx 970

GBarr3
Beginner

Hello guys, I'm about to buy a new graphic card, a nvidia geforce gtx 970, evga geforce 970, this card will work with my current motherboard, iIcontact evga and they told me that may not work, anyone try this graphic card with this motherboard, thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

Intel has not tested the video card officially, please check the list of components that are compatible for your motherboard model.

http://www.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/dh77kc/sb/CS-033412.htm# tested Intel® Desktop Board DH77KC — Tested Peripherals

Allan.

0 Kudos
cee
Beginner

good

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Between my own experience and reports from other people filed here, we've had more luck getting MSI NVIDIA cards working than any other manufacturer/vendor combination. MSI's (OpROM) Video BIOS support appears to be cleaner and more complete than others.

You are welcome to try whatever you'd like. I am sure MSI had a duplicate of whatever card you were looking at from EVGA, but their price may be slightly higher.

...S

0 Kudos