Items with no label
3335 Discussions

Is there the source code for "Camera Explorer"?

mmuna
Beginner

Hi,

I am looking for a way to load 3D points in WinForm with C# . I found that the "Explorer Camera" in "Tools" can display 3D points in real time. I would like to ask is there the source code with C# of the demo "Explorer Camera"?

In addition, Is there any other way to implement a 3D point viewer which could zoom and pan the view with mouse?

Thanks

0 Kudos
7 Replies
jb455
Valued Contributor II

Source code for this would be great, especially to see how the HW settings (indoor/ourdoor/auto) work!

I have created (well, modified from a source) a 3D point viewer in C# /WPF though it only works on a static frame and I didn't need to colour the points using the colour stream. I can give more details if useful.

idata
Employee

Hi ArthurYMN,

Thanks for reaching out.

I didn't find the source code for Camera Explorer , but take a look at the https://software.intel.com/sites/landingpage/realsense/camera-sdk/v2016r3/documentation/html/index.html Intel® RealSense™ SDK 2016 R3 Documentation, there is information about the 3D Scan and there is also a sample in C# , that sample can be very useful for you.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

-Leonardo
0 Kudos
jb455
Valued Contributor II

Thanks Leonardo. Do you think there's any chance that Intel will release the code like they have for the other samples? It's very different to the other samples so it would be great to see how it works!

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi JB455,

Thank you so much for your feedback, right now I'm not sure if it will be released, but I'm going to pass this information to the team in charge to consider it.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

-Leonardo
0 Kudos
mmuna
Beginner

Hi,

Thanks -Leonardo and very much for your help!

It would be great if the sample code ( especially the C# version) of Camera Explorer could be released.

Regards,

-ArthurYMN

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi ArthurYMN,

It was a pleasure to help you, feel free to contact us anytime when you have doubts.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

-Leonardo
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi,

I would also find it useful having the code for this and other demos.

Thanks!

Eyal

0 Kudos