Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20495 Discussions

Fallout 4 Graphics Stretching

JFace
Beginner

The game is playable. The only problem is the graphics stretching.

I have Intel HD 4000 Graphics. Also Core i3.

Please note that this game does run, and works, it's just the graphics stretching. Windows 8.1.

0 Kudos
10 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello ROBOKILLER1337,

Could you please let us know the driver version you are running? Please go to Device Manger> Display adapters> Intel(R) HD Graphics right click on Properties and then go to Driver, you will be able to see the version installed..

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
JFace
Beginner
0 Kudos
JFace
Beginner

0 Kudos
ttvvy
Beginner
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

tvvyydfp, thank you for your help; however, the driver you provided does not meet the requirements for this graphics controller.

/thread/109305 ROBOKILLER1337, you have the latest driver installed for your graphics controller. I want to let you know that Intel is aware of this issue, this matter is fixed for 6th and 7th Generation Processors, and at this stage please keep on checking the community for news on future drivers.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
JFace
Beginner

And why not provide me with a fix, a downloadable patch, or anything to fix this?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

At this stage you have the latest driver for your graphics controller, so I would need to check on this if there is something else we can find or workaround in order to address this matter.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
JFace
Beginner

Is there anything I can do?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I am still checking if there is anything we can do, I will keep you posted.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
RonaldM_Intel

Hello Robokiller1337,

The issue has been reported, and we fixed it already but on newer Graphics controllers.

I would suggest waiting for Intel to release a new driver for your Graphics controller.

Kindest Regards,

0 Kudos