Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20603 Discussions

[Graphics Issue] Ground textiles move while playing Wurm. Can someone help?

GLemb
Beginner

I play Wurm Online and while playing I the ground textiles move all over the place. I have troubleshooted with the game by changes recommended settings which was no help at all. The game is run by Java in which I have also troubleshooted with to no avail. I have read a lot on other forums about how Java and Intel products are incompatible and the problem lies solely with the Intel graphics card. I have tried updating my graphics driver several times both manually and automatically. I have tried running on lowest possible graphics settings which didn't help in the slightest. This issue is solely with the intel graphics card and its incompatibility with Java and I am starting to believe that this issue is not fixable.

As for hardware I have a Dell Inspiron 5000 with an i5 Core and Intel HD Graphics Family (thats all it says when I look up my graphics card) graphics card. Is there anything that can be done to help with this issue or am I really stuck with just living with this issue?

Here is an in game image. As you can see the textiles are moving and all over the place. This is not what it should look like at all.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Doctorzoidberg,

I did a test in my lab without any issue. I suggest you to verify if you already have the latest chipset and Management Engine drivers of your laptop from Dell website. Then, double check if you are already using the latest Java version.

http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/04 Support | Dell US

I used Chrome for the test. Please verify the behavior using Chrome, Explorer and Mozilla.

Regards,

Mike C
0 Kudos