Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20629 Discussions

How disable {A6D608F0-0BDE-491A-97AE-5C4B05D86E01}.bat

SD29
Beginner

We bought several laptops, they installed the driver of the intel graphics card.

Each time you start, the bat starts running File C: \ Intel \ GfxCPLBatchFiles \ {A6D608F0-0BDE-491A-97AE-5C4B05D86E01} .bat

As I understand it is something for the intel driver. But how to disable it? Or at least change the address of the Bat file.

We have deployed the Software Restriction Policies policy and it blocks the launch of this bat.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Stefan3D
Honored Contributor II
...there is no need to delete it...

Review this thread:

0 Kudos
SD29
Beginner

If I can not disable, how do I change the path where this file is located? Why are there no settings in the program?

Do you propose in the "Software Restriction Policies" to create permission to run this file when any user can replace this file with his own and run the file bypassing the Software Restriction Policies? It does not look safe.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello dezzzm,

Thank you for contacting the Intel community.

This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) system and a lot of features are limited by the OEM, I'm sorry we are unable to guide you how to delete it or change the path. You can try contacting your system manufacturer as they are more familiar with your system and how all the components interact with each other or wait for somebody else to guide you on this post.

Regards,

Ivan U.

0 Kudos