Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20590 Discussions

Intel Control Panel is missing General Settings

VAnon
Beginner

Specs Are:

G4560 CPU *Up to Date*

Intel HD Graphics 610 *Up to Date*

4 GB DDR4 Ram *New*

MSI h110m pro-vd plus Mother Board *Latest BIOS*

Windows 10 64 bit *Up to date*

I don't think other parts.. make this problem

I have seen many people had in global settings but there isn't

So i bought all parts. fresh. installed windows. updated bios. up to date all drivers and etc. but when i went to control panel searched for 3D settings i couldn't find Global Settings (There are but there is only 1 option Optimal which is only like VSync)idk but should i get more options also ? like Power. ?? maybe you intel have removed ? it ??

Anyone know this problem ?? i tried reinstalling drivers.. few times.. maybe it has something to do with motherboard ? it says it supports 6th while main is 7th but i did research before i bought that once you update BIOS it supports up to 7th.

Or i should wait and buy graphics card ? since there are games that supposted to run 720p on low settings on 60 FPS me on 1024x768 Lowest barely get 20 FPS. it sucks.

If anyone know how to fix this problem please help.

-Vidmantas

0 Kudos
8 Replies
VAnon
Beginner

I'm not that quite a person who spams but ? there is no answer ?? to this ?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello ProEPIC,

Thank you for contacting Intel® Communities Support.

I am glad to assist you. to better understand your system configuration please press windows + R then write ''dxdiag'', then click on '' Save All Information ''.

Also please provide us the Intel® System Support Utility for Windows* report.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-

To attach a file, you must click "Use Advanced Editor" in the top right corner of the response box, then the "attach" option will appear in the bottom right corner of the response box.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Stephen C.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello ProEPIC,

I was checking your thread and would like to know if you need further assistance?

Please do not hesitate in replying back so we can continue helping you.

Regards,

Stephen C.
0 Kudos
VAnon
Beginner

Hi sorry for late answer . i lost my hope to get a response. still nothing. i think this is what you asked. ?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Thank you very much for your reply and the information provided, ProEPIC.

Allow me to share with you that we do perform changes to the GUI of the Intel® HD Graphics Control Panel so this option should be modified in recent versions. Do you remember the version you were using where you could see the Global Settings?

Antony S.
0 Kudos
VAnon
Beginner

Well there was no global settings at all. when i first got my new build.

What you mean by share with you ? Could explain more ? you mean ? share this kinda bug ?

So ? Is this my problem ? Or you (intel) never added global settings for these kinda CPU's ?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Thank you very much for your reply, ProEPIC.

Just for clarification, what I was explaining in the post above is that Intel® is constantly changing the Intel® HD Graphics Control Panel and this feature could be deactivated in an older version of the drivers. In this case, please http://download.msi.com/dvr_exe/intel_vga_skl.zip download and install the graphics drivers provided by your mainboard manufacturer. If those drivers do not work for you please try with the 4664 version of the drivers provided by Intel®. Download the drivers by clicking https://downloadmirror.intel.com/26772/eng/win64_154518.4664.zip here and use https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005629/graphics-drivers.html this guide to install them.

Antony S.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello, ProEPIC.

I would like to double check if you were able to perform the troubleshooting steps that I attached to the post above and the results.

Antony S.
0 Kudos