Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Skyrim SE Glitches problem

HFegh
Beginner

While playing Skyrim Special Edition on Laptop weird grey glitches appear both on NPCs and on the whole environment, and the player it appears as grey patches flickering very quickly on the textures.

Note: Not using any mods just in case it may or not affect the game so I'm not using them...

Laptop Details:

Edition: Windows 10 Pro

Version: 1703

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50 GHz 2.70 GHz

Installed RAM: 16.0GB

System Type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

AMD Radeon (TM) R5 M330

0 Kudos
7 Replies
AlHill
Super User

I have taken care of the duplicate thread as you asked.

Doc

HFegh
Beginner
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Hares,

I understand that your system is giving you Glitches problem while running the game "Skyrim Special Edition", I apologize for any inconvenience.

Regarding this, I would like you to please provide me with more information about your system.

To better assist you with your request, I will need to check some information about your computer. Please follow these steps:

1. In the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R.

2. In the Run box please type dxdiag and hit Enter.

3. Click on Save All Information (save it in your desktop).

4. Attach the report to this thread.

Regards,

David V

0 Kudos
HFegh
Beginner

Thank you for the reply, but there's no option except by sending through image, video or link is there another way to send the document?

0 Kudos
HFegh
Beginner

Here's the document

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Hares,

Thank you for your response,

I was reviewing the document you sent and I was able to see that your graphics driver has not been updated in some time. I would like us to first start with updating the graphics driver. Please access the following link and download the ".zip" file:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27484/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-65-?product=96551 https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27484/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-65-?product=96551

Once you have the ".zip" file downloaded, please follow the next steps:

1 - Unzip the file to a designated location or folder.

2 - Right-click Windows Start icon and open Device Manager.

3 - Click Yes when prompted for permission from User Account Control.

4 - Expand the Display adapters section.

5 - Right-click the Intel® graphics entry and select Update Driver Software.

6 - Click "Browse my computer for driver software".

7 - Click "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer".

8 - Click "Have Disk".

9 - Click "Browse".

10 - Access the designated location or folder, and access a folder called "Graphics".

11 - Select the file called "igdlh64" or "igdlh".

12 - Click Open, then click OK, and finally click Next. Drivers are now being installed.

13 - Reboot your computer

After the process is done, your system should have the latest graphics driver, please attempt to open the game again and see if the issue persists.

Regards,

David V
0 Kudos
HFegh
Beginner

Thank you, since installing the driver the game works perfectly fine there's no graphic problems everything's perfect

0 Kudos