Items with no label
3335 Discussions

Integrity Checking Failed

JLock3
Beginner

I have several times, tried to install Intel RealSense SDK Realtime. Same error comes up everytime. Intergrity Checking failed. The only reason I bought the webcam I did was for this feature.

I would really like to get it working.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
JLock3
Beginner

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Kw33nofhearts,

Thanks for contacting us!

I'm sorry to hear that, I would like to let you know that the page hosted the previous SDK runtimes has been removed due to security issues and only the Intel® RealSense™ SDK 2016 R3 (for SR300, F200 cameras only) and Intel® RealSense™ SDK 2016 R2 (for R200, SR300, F200 cameras) are currently supported. Please take a look these article for the /community/tech/realsense/blog/2017/04/19/direct-link-to-intel-realsense-sdk-2016-r2 Direct Link to Intel® RealSense™ SDK 2016 R2 or https://software.intel.com/en-us/intel-realsense-sdk/download Intel® RealSense™ SDK 2016 R3 for download 2016 R3 version.

My apologies for any inconvecience this may cause.

Regards,

Yermi A.

0 Kudos
JLock3
Beginner

I went to the download page, but it only had me uninstall?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Kw33nofhearts,

Did you download the SDK 2016 R2 or SDK 2016 R3? In order to install the SDK you have to remove any previous SDK packages, clean up the destination directory if needed, reboot your computer to allow a complete uninstallation, run the SDK installer and reboot your PC again.

Hope this information helps.

Regards,

-Yermi A.

0 Kudos
JLock3
Beginner

Downloaded the SDK 2016 R3

i did remove previous.

0 Kudos
JLock3
Beginner

I do have them showing up in my device manager, however when i go to use the camera, for removing the background, it states i do not have the latest drivers installed, and will not work.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi,

Thanks for the information provided. According to the screenshot, it seems that you have the SR300 DCM installed correctly, however, I'd suggest to see this article: http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/emerging-technologies/intel-realsense-technology/000023694.html How to Install the Driver for the Intel® RealSense™ Camera SR300 for further instructions, additionally, could you check if you have the latest version installed, which is 3.3.27.5718?

Please let me know if it helps.

Regards,

-Yermi A.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi,

I would like to know if you still need help in this case. Did you see the article? Have you installed the latest SR300 DCM driver?

Regards,

-Yermi A.

0 Kudos