Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20499 Discussions

Iris 540 driver issue with Mass Effect Andromeda

FGarc7
Beginner

Currently Mass Effect Andromeda does not run correctly on any computer with an Iris 540, I am using a HP Envy 360X Ultrabook.

The issue appears during the game loading screens which take forever to load, upwards of an hour, just to get into the game, however once the game is loaded i am able to play it without issue.

It appears to be a driver problem, since removing the latest Intel drivers and defaulting back to the Windows 10 basic VGA driver actually improves load time dramatically.

Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Stefan3D
Honored Contributor II

Looks like the same issue as reported at

and

https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/graphics-driver-bug-reporting/topic/731293 Mass Effect andromeda Intel HD 530 Loading Issue

0 Kudos
FGarc7
Beginner

Hello Stefan,

Thanks for your response, i am aware of both of those threads and neither of them offer a solution for the issue, one of them was referred to Apple customer support, and the other thread is simply linked to the one that was given over to Apple.

0 Kudos
RonaldM_Intel

Hello Daz318,

I would like to let you know that Intel and Bioware are jointly investigating root cause and we'll provide any updates as they come.

Thank you for reporting this issue to us.

Kindest Regards,

Ronald M.

0 Kudos