Items with no label
3335 Discussions

Double image in Realsense R200 depth camera feed

ARama9
Beginner

Hello! I've been trying to use the Realsense R200 camera to obtain 3D coordinates of an object in the Field-of-view. Both the color and depth camera feeds were working fine in the SDK until I dropped the camera face-down on the floor. Since then, the depth camera shows double images of every object in its field-of-view. For example, if I place one hand in front of the camera, it shows 10 fingers instead of 5. The color camera feed works fine though. Could it be due to an image misalignment between the Left and Right IR cameras that was caused due to the impact? The left and right depth camera feeds also seem fine individually. It's only the combined depth output that is affected. Can anyone tell me how I can attempt to fix this? Thanks!

2 Replies
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

I would recommend using the R200 camera calibration tool to see if you can get the left and right images aligned again, if you are using the RealSense SDK and Windows 10.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/24958/Intel-RealSense-Camera-Calibrator-for-Windows- Download Intel® RealSense™ Camera Calibrator for Windows*

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi ashvr91,

Do you still need assistance? We'll be waiting for your response.

-Sergio A

0 Kudos