Items with no label
3335 Discussions

Details of RealSense 410

idata
Employee

Does anybody have detailed specs of the RealSense DS5a 410?. I'd like to know what kind of technology is used (TOF vs. coded light vs. structured light, etc.). What's the best RSSDK version to use with the 400 series?. What is the spatial resolution of the color and IR imagers? What is the depth range and depth resolution?. Is the depth resolution uniform from min to max range? What is the accuracy of depth estimates? Does the community have any warnings, caveats, issues, etc?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

Last August was the most recent official mention I have heard of the R400.

https://newsroom.intel.com/chip-shots/intel-announces-tools-realsense-technology-development/ Intel Announces Tools for RealSense Technology Development | Intel Newsroom

There are few hard details of specification right now. It has been rumoured though that the 400 will end up being used in Intel's Project Alloy mixed reality headset in place of the ZR300 it currently uses. I don't know how true that is but as the ZR300 is the newest RealSense camera, looking at its spec will probably be a good indicator of the R400's minimum capabilities, which will undoubtedly surpass the ZR300

0 Kudos