Items with no label
3335 Discussions

Cant install F200 driver. Error -1003

YLoh
Novice

I cant install the driver for this F200 driver suddenly. Anyone help me?

10 Replies
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

Could you tell me the model of your Lenevo laptop please? It looks from your Device Manager as though your F200 is an external USB one and not a built-in one, yes?

0 Kudos
YLoh
Novice

My laptop is Ideapad 500-15isk it is built in one.

0 Kudos
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

Fixing internal RealSense cameras is more difficult than with the external USB models. My experience is that the least frustrating approach is to do something called a Recovery Boot, a kind of system restore provided by the manufacturer that is different from the ordinary Windows Restore because it restores the drivers and programs that came with your machine when you bought it.

Intel support staff member Jose P has also suggested trying to update your version of Windows 10 before you take that step though (making sure all your personal files are backed up before doing a Recovery Boot, which wipes and re-installs the PC).

Full details of myself and Jose's suggestions can be read on this discussion thread about a Lenovo Z51 laptop user's problems with their built in F200.

0 Kudos
YLoh
Novice

My god, recovery boot kind of troublesome. Regarding the windows is latest Windows 10 Pro Creators update.

0 Kudos
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

Whilst RealSense SR300 cameras recently had problems with the Creators Update, the problem does not affect other types of RealSense camera such as the F200. So installing the Creators Update should be fine.

0 Kudos
YLoh
Novice

seems i got this prob after upgrade the creators update. last time the anniversary update was fine.

0 Kudos
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

The Creators Update should not have affected non-SR300 cameras. Then again, internal versions of the F200 may cause issues not experienced with the external USB cameras.

Intel support staff member Jesus G recently posted advice about getting RealSense working with Creators Update. The advice is meant for the SR300 camera but you may see some advice that is helpful to your F200 issues.

0 Kudos
YLoh
Novice

Okayy. I will find one day to do recovery boot. Will post the results here.

0 Kudos
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

Thank you very much. Yes, please do let us know how a Recovery Boot goes. Good luck!

0 Kudos
YLoh
Novice

I have done a recovery boot yesterday and it was successful. The camera is working again.

0 Kudos