Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

display problem of nba2k15

lwang50
Novice

i have updated the driver of pentium g3240 hd graphic to the latest version

but in quick game there is still something wrong with the nba2k15 ,especially the player on court while it's all right in streetball play.

i wonder if there is a way to solve it,thank you

16 Replies
lryl
Beginner

Having trouble with this too. if intel would release new Driver Fix for this it would be awesome!

0 Kudos
Kevin_M_Intel
Employee

Hi Guys,

Thank you for the information. I would like to get more details of the problem you are having the game so please provide the following:

1. Attach your dxdiag report and graphics report here. How to get it?

Dxdiag Report: Type dxdiag in Start Menu> open> Save> Attach using Advanced Editor Options.

Graphics Report: Right click on desktop> Graphics Properties> Options> Drop Down Menu> Information Center> Save> Attach using Advanced Editor Options.

1. Is there a link where we can get a demo of the game?
  2. What steps can be taken to reproduce the issue?
  3. What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
  4. What is the exact game name?

Kevin M

0 Kudos
lwang50
Novice

the drivers is the latest official version ,i also found that people playing nba2k15 with integrated graphics cards having the same issue on destop and mobile platform while amd or nvidia cards doesn't

1 there is no demo for nba 2k15,i think you can get in touch with the developers of 2k sports and help them testing it

2 in nba2k15 quickgame mode you'll see the issue every times you try,details of pics may have some differences ,the streetball mode is ok

3.i have tried some ways to ajust the video setting of the game ,but it seemed to be helpless ,i just kept the default 3d setting of the drivers

0 Kudos
SDura2
Beginner

Hello Kevin I got the report hope it's going to be useful.

THE INTEL REPORT

0 Kudos
Kevin_M_Intel
Employee

Thank you for sharing this information. This is been investigated and we will provide feedback soon.

Kevin M

0 Kudos
ROBERT_U_Intel
Employee

Hi Lei

Could you please post more information regarding the issue you are seeing?

Detailed information regarding your system, make , model number.

The operating system you are using

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue

Detailed game settings

Also, check to be sure your system meets the minimum system requirements listed here: http://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/articles/203320473--PC-NBA-2K15-System-Requirements [PC] NBA 2K15 System Requirements – 2K Support

Thanks

Robert

0 Kudos
TPayn
Beginner

I'd like to add on to this.

There is no way to produce the issue because it happens different every time.

From looking at the Steam community only people with integrated graphics cards get this issue.

I've tried the lowest settings to the highest, it doesnt matter this happens every time when going to play a basketball game...but if you go into the streetball mode it loads fine...

i have the iris pro 5200:

You will see that in the outside streetball mode it works fine, but in the area either you get weird colors or some weird error where the players look super shiny

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089653126/screenshots/?appid=282350 Steam Community :: zionmusicgroup :: Screenshots

Those are the screenshots of the issue, I'm not sure if its a 2k15 issue or a intel issue, as all other games I have work flawlessly with no graphical errors.

0 Kudos
ROBERT_U_Intel
Employee

Thanks folks. We are working to find the cause of this issue and will report back on this thread once we have additional information.

Thanks

Robert

0 Kudos
ESalv
Beginner

I also have the same problem I use intel hd graphics 4000. I hope this gets fixed

0 Kudos
EKroy
Beginner

Intel HD 4600 checking in

Same problems as everyone else, pretty sure its an issue with all Intel cards. Just chiming in to further make the point that a fix would be appreciated by many of us

0 Kudos
GGran3
Beginner

having the same problem as well

0 Kudos
ALicc
Beginner

I have exactly the same problem, it seems to do it with all Intel cards,

I have an Intel Desktop Hd4400
0 Kudos
Kevin_M_Intel
Employee

Thank you for sharing this information. We are taking all feedback in consideration because it is very important.

Kevin M

0 Kudos
ALicc
Beginner
0 Kudos
ALicc
Beginner

the problem was solved after an update of the game, thanks anyway for your interest

0 Kudos
Kevin_M_Intel
Employee

It is good to hear the issue was solved. Thank you for sharing it with the community.

Kevin M

0 Kudos