Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20632 Discussions

Tearing with intel HD graphics p4600 when playing league of leagends.

SArap
Beginner

I experience tearing with my intel hd graphics p4600 when playing league of legends. What can I do?

I installed the latest Intel driver, i tried every different setting in driver and in game's settings. The video quality is very very good apart from little tearing.What a shame. I wonder if this has anything to do with the "p" in xeon's p4600 graphics.

I have the asus maximus vii hero motherboard.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Silvia_L_Intel1
Employee

Hello Sarapis, thanks for joining the Intel Community.

I would need to get information about your system so please attach the DX Diag report? (Start -> Run -> dxdiag -> Save All Information).

Would you also please attach the Graphics report from your system? http://www.intel.com/support/graphics/sb/cs-009476.htm Graphics Drivers — Intel® Graphics Driver Report

Regards,

0 Kudos
SArap
Beginner

------------------

System Information

------------------

0 Kudos
Silvia_L_Intel1
Employee

Thanks for the information Sarapis. I'm going to search on this behavior. If for any case this needs to be escalated to the engineering team I will let you know.

0 Kudos
SArap
Beginner

I thank you

I wonder if this has sth to do with being xeon, or if it is some sort of incompatibility with other components. Because 4600 does the job well with league of leagends. But p4600?

Or whether i need bios update.

0 Kudos
Silvia_L_Intel1
Employee

I'm not sure Sarapis. I'm going to add this information to the escalation.

0 Kudos