Items with no label
3335 Discussions

Is there offlinepackage of Intel® RealSense™ SDK 2016 R3

松拓也
Novice

Hi.

I can't find offlinepackage of Intel® RealSense™ SDK 2016 R3.

Could you teach me it where is it?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

When you have completed the registration to download the RealSense SDK R3 and use the download link sent to you by email, you are given the option 'I prefer a single large install package with all components'.

Whilst the first option ('I want to download only the components I need') requires a web connection, the highlighted one can be launched without a web connection.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

When you have completed the registration to download the RealSense SDK R3 and use the download link sent to you by email, you are given the option 'I prefer a single large install package with all components'.

Whilst the first option ('I want to download only the components I need') requires a web connection, the highlighted one can be launched without a web connection.

0 Kudos
松拓也
Novice

Thank you very much!

I can't thank you enough!
0 Kudos
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

You're very welcome. Please come to the forum again if you need more help. Good luck!

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello,

I also want to download offlinepackage of Intel® RealSense™ SDK 2016 R3. Can you send download link to me by email. Thank you.

email address : mailto:kylerhwj1206@gmail.com kylerhwj1206@gmail.com

0 Kudos
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

Because of the way that the download system is designed, I cannot extract a direct download link. You will need to use the same method as above - register your details to get a link in your email to the download page, and then select 'I prefer a single large install package with all components'.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I enter the download page. I can't find R3.

0 Kudos
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

To download R3, please go to this link, and scroll down to the 'Essentials' module and click the Download button beside it.

https://software.intel.com/en-us/intel-realsense-sdk/download Intel® RealSense™ SDK | Intel® Software

Please note that the R3 version is for the F200 and SR300 cameras. If you have an R200 camera, you will need to use version R2. Thanks!

0 Kudos