Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Error black screen when installed intel graphics hd 3000 on window 10

tnguy93
Beginner

I have an error with intel graphic hd 3000 when I installed window 10. My screen is always black if I install driver graphics. When I disable that driver, my laptop will normal again. my laptop is dell vostro 3350. Please help me!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi TuyenNguyen,

The best graphics driver for second generation processors is provided with Windows® 10 update.

Regards,

Mike C

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi TuyenNguyen,

The best graphics driver for second generation processors is provided with Windows® 10 update.

Regards,

Mike C
0 Kudos
DMcDe
Novice

After going to Settings in Windows 10 and Updating my computer I have a valid HD 3000 driver with external VGA access. Thank you!

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi SCS_Admin,

Thank you for your update.

Regards,

Mike C
0 Kudos
AMarí
Beginner

Hi, I have the same problem, I updated the driver for Windows update, but my problem was not resolved, I try install from devices list with the latest version driver but same result. Please help me!

When you start Windows 10, only it shows a black screen, just by closing and opening the screen shows video. But once I entered windows, refreshes and close all windows continuously.

http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/04/product-support/product/inspiron-14-intel-n4050/drivers Inspiron 14 N4050
0 Kudos
AMarí
Beginner

I have solution, I just update the driver in the BIOS, this update fix the black screen!!

0 Kudos