Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1343 Discussions

Erro na instalação da memória optane!

Agagl
Beginner

0 Kudos
11 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Provide more information about your system for assistance.

System or Motherboard model number and manufacturer?

Processor model number?

In the meantime, read these:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000023994/memory-and-storage/intel-optane-memory.html Before You Buy Intel® Optane™ Memory

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000024018/memory-and-storage/intel-optane-memory.html Frequently Asked Questions for Intel® Optane™ Memory

Doc

Agagl
Beginner

Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming k5

Processor: i7 7700k

tenho certeza que o problema seja na configuração da BIOS.

Montei o Pc do zero e na primeira vez que instalei o modulo de memória optane ele aceitou, o problema aconteceu quando formatei e reinstalei o Windows 10!

Sorry but I'm translating via google translator, I'm sure it's a problem in configuring the BIOS.

I mounted the Pc from scratch and the first time I installed the optane memory module it accepted, the problem happened when I formatted and reinstalled Windows 10!
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Gaglioto,

We understand you can't enable Intel® Optane™ Memory Technology back since you receive a BIOS compatibility error.

We would like you to please share with us the logs from your computer, you may find them in this location: C:\Users\Yourusername\Intel\Logs.

It is important to know if you disabled the Intel® Optane™ Memory Module before reinstalling the operating system, this because the module will be linked to the previous installation.

Please let us know this so we can further assist you.

Regards,

Nestor C
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Gaglioto,

We would like to know if you read our previous post and if you could provide the information requested above.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Nestor C

0 Kudos
Agagl
Beginner

Hello Nestor, the problem is more complicated, my processor with little time of use presented problems, appeared a blue screen on several occasions, arriving not to connect the computer anymore, I am contacting an intel for the guarantee of it!

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Gaglioto,

Thanks for replying back. Please contact our support department so they can help you with the replacement. In case you want to keep us updated, please let us know over here.

Regards,

Nestor C
0 Kudos
Agagl
Beginner

Get to make a guarantee, send the processor to the intel, now wait for the shipping back. I'll tell you what happened soon! Sorry, but I'm using google translator!

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Gaglioto,

Thanks for the reply. Please let us know any update regarding your situation.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Regards,

Junior M.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Gaglioto,

We haven't heard back from you in a while. Have you been able to resolve this issue?

Regards,

Junior M.
0 Kudos
Agagl
Beginner

Hi, I did, my processor arrived today from the warranty, I set up the machine and installed without problems! Thank you for your help!

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Gaglioto,

We are glad to hear that your situation has been resolved.

If you have further questions then feel free to contact us again.

Regards,

Junior M.
0 Kudos