Intel Unite® App
Gain crucial understandings of the Intel Unite® App
Announcements
This product has been discontinued. This board is currently read only and no longer accepting new posts. Learn more
459 Discussions

Intel Unite Hub and Client across different VLANs

RPada
Beginner

Hello,

could you please help us with possible recommendation to keep HUB and Clients in two different VLAN's (under Unite Enterprise deployment), while I am aware of port requirement between HUB --> PIN Server , Client --> PIN server (port 80 HTTP / 443 HTTPS), we would like to know the port requirement between Client & HUB.

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi Ram_NN: Thank you very much for contacting the Intel® Unite™ app communities. We will do our best in order to assist you on this subject.

To provide the most accurate information, we will do further research on this matter, as soon as I get any updates I will post all the details on this thread.

Any further questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Alberto R

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Ram_NN: I just received some updates on the research we did on this matter, and based on that information if you are running the Intel® Unite Enterprise version, then it is possible to keep Hub and Clients in two different VLANs, as long as both VLANs have full connectivity between them and they are able to see each other and ping between them.

We do not have any specific recommendations at this point, let me apologize for that. The TCP port is 443 and 80, and a random one for UDP.

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Alberto R

0 Kudos