Items with no label
3335 Discussions

Euclid will not power up.

MCart5
Beginner

Hello,

Our Euclid will not power up, I have tried with battery, power from supplied USB adapter -- sadly no green LED after many tries.

Any advice welcome.

Thanks,

Mark

0 Kudos
6 Replies
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

There have been reports of power-related issues with Euclid that may be related to the adapter or the power plate. Euclid's development team have been investigating. A member of that team said "Removing the battery is one of the ways to solve a lot of the problems that a normal reboot doesn't fix."

Intel support agent Andres also suggested holding down the power button for at least 3 seconds when booting, and making multiple attempts at doing so.

If your Euclid will not boot, Andres said that returning it to the Intel Click online store for a replacement may be an option for you to consider.

0 Kudos
MCart5
Beginner

Hello,

We have pronounced the box DOA -- now need to send it in for repair/replacement.

I've emailed for an RMA, but so far no reply -- is there a better way ? Web page, phone # , etc.

Thanks,

Mark

0 Kudos
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

You should receive a response from Click about your RMA request within 1 business day after emailing, according to their return terms. You can also submit inquiries via their web form, selecting 'return / warranty' from the topics menu.

https://www-ssl.intel.com/content/www/us/en/forms/support/ecommerce.html?store=click e-Commerce Stores Inquiry

0 Kudos
MCart5
Beginner

Hello,

Thanks for the info -- I did an RMA request some time ago -- no response so far -- how long does this take ? Thanks.

Mark

0 Kudos
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

Apologies that you didn't receive an update today from an Intel support agent about your question. Given that the clock is ticking on your warranty period, I can understand why you are concerned about making the claim as soon as possible.

As I do not work for Intel, there was nothing useful that I could add myself, unfortunately. This message will at least push your query back to the top of the forum list and make it more visible next time the support staff are in the office on Tuesday.

0 Kudos
MCart5
Beginner

On the way back -- hopefully they can fix the poor little Euclid.

0 Kudos