Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7444 Discussions

Intel(R) Centrino(R) Wireless-N 2230 saying no network conncections and is a corrupt driver

KRayę
Beginner

Please help Me! I have a Lenovo p500 I got about 5 years ago and has been an amazing computer but recently I have been getting kicked from my internet saying "not connected- no connections are available" and sometimes the limited wireless sign.. i found out that my wireless driver is corrupted because I went to device manager looked under network adapters and found the driver with a little yellow warning/caution sign thing. I've tried updating the driver but my computer won't let me I've disabled and enabled I've scanned for hardware changes and I've done everything possible.. if u can help me that would be wonderful! If u have any questions please ask! Thank u

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Karley,

We understand you're driver and connectivity issues on your workstation using the Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 2230.

In order to better assist you, we would like to take a better look at your current hardware configuration and settings. Please download and run the https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility Intel® System Support Utility, then save and upload the resulting report.

To enable attachments, make sure to click on "use advanced editor" at the top right of the reply text box.

Best regards,

Carlos A.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Karley,

We haven't heard back from you. Has your issue been resolved?

Best regards,

Carlos A.
0 Kudos