Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7366 Discussions

Intel wifi dual band N 7260 troubles in windows 10

JOcha
Beginner

I have a Sony Vaio SVF13N1L2ES, i update the OS to windows 10 and i have problems with de wifi adapter. The OS recognize it like an Intel Dual Band Wireless-N 7260, it seems that are installed ok, but when you try to connect to internet, any adapter is found. I have installed the latest intel's drivers for de adapter but don´t work.

Somebody with the same problem, any solution?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ASouz7
Honored Contributor II

jfochando,

If we understand correctly, you are saying that after you upgraded to Windows*10 your adapter is not connecting to the internet, correct?

You said you have installed the latest drivers, can you provide us the version of the drivers installed?

Is this happening when you try to connect to your home network?

Have you tried to connect to other networks?

0 Kudos
JOcha
Beginner

First of all thanks for your answer and sorry about my poor eglish.

If I see de device administrator the drivers of the adapter are 18.12.0.3. and all seems that are Ok, But when i go to de Center network and sharing, there are any adapter the window is blank.

0 Kudos
ASouz7
Honored Contributor II

jfochando,

Have you checked with your computer manufacturer for any updates? Our recommendation is that you check with them first to see if they have any updates.

Please when you can, reply the questions asked in my previous post.

0 Kudos