Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14405 Discussions

extreme tuning utility issue

Gperr5
Beginner

Have used program in past with win 7 without issue. that being said i have recently went with win10 64 and since have not been able to run any benchmarking portion of program.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Gperr5
Beginner

rig is as follows

i74930k

x79 dark

32gb 2300 ddr3

tri sli 780 classifieds

1600 psu

0 Kudos
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

I have downloaded the latest Intel(R) XTU version 6.0 for Windows® 10

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/24075/Intel-Extreme-Tuning-Utility-Intel-XTU- Download Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility (Intel® XTU)

I did run the benchmark test without issues.

Allan.

0 Kudos
Gperr5
Beginner

i have downloaded tyhe version you have here. tried using it same result, here is a screen shot of what it is telling me when i try and run any benchmarks..

this option ran fine when i was using windows 7 64 , no matter what i have tried the program refuses to work. everything else works fine monitoring etc.

0 Kudos
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

I am trying to replicate this issue. Please allow me some time to install Windows® 10 on a different computer and I let you know my findings.

Allan.

0 Kudos
Gperr5
Beginner

Still same results numerous Windows updates.

0 Kudos
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

I was not able to replicate this issue as my post # 2

Are you getting similar issues with third party benchmark programs?

Allan.

0 Kudos
Gperr5
Beginner

No issues at all with any other third party programs. I run 3dmark ,heaven,valley , evga overclocking software etc. Had zero issues with Intel until Windows 10. Intel program works for everything else like monitoring but scoring benchmarking does not work.

0 Kudos
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

Thanks for the feedback, it might be that we need an updated XTU version. Thank you for letting us know about your findings.

Allan.

0 Kudos