Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID
2048 Discussions

Microsoft PoFx support for Intel RST driver

tzimmer
Employee

Hello.

In developing of software for Microsoft Modern Standby, it has been noted that the Intel RST driver does not use the preferred Microsoft API for Modern Standby (called Microsoft PoFx) for adapter/controller device objects.

Are there plans in the works for the Intel RST driver to support Microsoft PoFx APIs for adapter/controller device objects?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
tzimmer
Employee

Working through internal development channels, the RST driver team has added adapter PoFx support to RST baseline 18.0 and newer.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello tzimmer,

Thank you for joining this Intel Community.

This information may not be available publicly. I will forward it to the proper department to better address this issue.

I will get back to you soon.

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello tzimmer,

I forwarded your request to the proper team. This means that information on Intel® RST drivers supporting Microsoft PoFx APIs for adapter/controller device objects is not available. We will keep you informed on this request.

It is worth noting that you can also visit our https://software.intel.com/en-us/home Intel® Developer Zone for developing on Intel® Hardware and Software.

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
tzimmer
Employee

Working through internal development channels, the RST driver team has added adapter PoFx support to RST baseline 18.0 and newer.

0 Kudos