Items with no label
3335 Discussions

About Infrared Modes(SR300) FaceLandmarks SDK

松拓也
Novice

Hi.

The RealSense's Product DataSheet says that Infrared Modes run 200FPS.

Can this Mode detect and query FaceLandmarks coordinate(X, Y, Z) by 200FPS?

http://www.mouser.com/pdfdocs/intel_realsense_camera_sr300.pdf http://www.mouser.com/pdfdocs/intel_realsense_camera_sr300.pdf

Thanks,

Best Regards.

8 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi jazz_up_feeling_0809,

Thank you for contacting us. We reviewed the information in the datasheet and found that in fact in IR mode, the SR300 can run at 200FPS, however, it doesn't specify if IR mode can use the FaceLandmark detection in (X,Y,Z). The SR300 is capable of 3D object scanning so it's possible that the answer to your question is yes, that FaceLandmark detection works in (X,Y,Z). However, we want to double check first before giving you confirmation. We'll contact you back as soon as we have an update.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

-Sergio A

0 Kudos
松拓也
Novice

Many Thanks

I'll check it!

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi guys,

Thank you for your patience. We've carefully looked at the specs on the datasheet and want to share that the hardware specs reported in the datasheet are not always made available through software for a variety of reasons. The max available FPS available for STREAM_TYPE_IR is 60.

Regards,

-Sergio A

0 Kudos
松拓也
Novice

Oh, i see.

Thank you for your explanation!

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

You're welcome, we're happy to help. Feel free to contact us again if help is needed.

Regards,

-Sergio A

0 Kudos
松拓也
Novice

Oh, Sorry.

I have an additional question.

Following Setting can run.

SenseManager.EnableStream(PXCMCapture.StreamType.STREAM_TYPE_IR, 640, 480, 60);

But, Following Setting can't run.

SenseManager.EnableStream(PXCMCapture.StreamType.STREAM_TYPE_IR, 640, 480, 200);

When I execute 'Build and Run', the Error Message is displayed like the attachment picture.

What is the cause of this error?

0 Kudos
松拓也
Novice
0 Kudos