Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Power saving mode stupidity

PGroc
Beginner

With the Intel(R) HD Graphics display adapter, the dumb power saving mode CONSTANTLY enables when I plug or unplug the PC. Because of this dumb issue I have to use Microsoft Basic Display Adapter display adapter which makes some games not run at full speed, and some not able to run.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello PiotrGrochowski,

Thank you for contacting Intel® technical support. I will be more than happy to help you.

I understand that you are having issues with an Intel® HD Graphics contoller.

In order to help you better I would like to gather more information about the configuration you have in the computer. Please attach to this thread the TXT file the Intel® System Support Utility will generate: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

To attach a file, you must click "Use Advanced Editor" on the upper right hand corner of the response box, then the "attach" option will appear on the bottom right hand corner of the response box.

Regards,

Xavier A.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello PiotrGrochowski,

I was checking your case and would like to know if you need further assistance. If so, please do not hesitate in replying back.

Regards,

Xavier A.
0 Kudos