Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20492 Discussions

Deploy Graphic profile to multiple computers

RSjöb
Beginner

Hi

We are looking for a solution to deploy graphic profiles to multiple computers.

I can export the settings but, but we would like to deploy them silently to all computers without user interaction.

Would prefer do deploy by SCCM or GPO.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Rsjoberg,

Thank you for contacting Intel® technical support. I will be more than happy to help you.

I understand that you want to deploy a single graphics profile to multiple computers via SCCM or GPO. I do apologize for the inconvenience, but the graphics driver does not have this kind of features.

Since ICC profiles are managed by Windows®, we would recommend you to contact Microsoft® Support for further assistance with your request.

Regards,

Xavier A.
0 Kudos
RSjöb
Beginner

I want to deploy profiles from the Intel HD Graphics Control Panel.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Rsjoberg,

I understand, and I am sorry to inform you the same again, but the graphics driver (and the Intel® HD Graphics Control Panel) is unable to deploy a profile to multiple computers.

You can only save it, take the file with you, and import the profile from the Intel® HD Graphics Control Panel in that computer. The driver is unable to perform a mass export or import of a profile.

Regards,

Xavier A.
0 Kudos