Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14395 Discussions

intel i3 6098p 3.6ghz graphics 510 made the worst for money and got tensed of it ? with gigabyte h110m s2 win 10 hangs still 8gb it freeze ? so i hate in anger !

MJoe1
Beginner

intel i3 6098p 3.6ghz graphics 510 made the worst for money and got tensed of it ? with gigabyte h110m s2 win 10 hangs still 8gb it freeze ? so i hate in anger !@intel_admin

0 Kudos
11 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello megarin,

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Let's try gathering more information in order to address this matter, so please respond to the following;

What is your hard drive brand and model?

What is your RAM brand and model?

Exactly where does your computer freeze? Are you running tasks when it freezes? Please elaborate.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
MJoe1
Beginner

its western digital 1gb hard disk

corsoir 2133 ram

while gaming it hangs even though max performance intel_admin

0 Kudos
MJoe1
Beginner

graphics hanging problem then how i can recommend this to other customers. intel_admin

0 Kudos
MJoe1
Beginner

intel_adminCommunityAdmin reply my hanging problem to cure it

0 Kudos
idata
Employee
  • What is the name of the game you are playing?
  • Do you get any error message when your system crashes?
  • Let me know your driver version installed. Go to Device Manger> Display adapters> Intel(R) HD Graphics right click on Properties and then go to Driver, you will be able to see the version installed.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

/thread/109717 megarin, I am following up your thread, and I wanted to check if you still need assistance on this matter.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
MJoe1
Beginner

Sorry for delaying little busy mam amy

Intel graphics 510 but other low processor have 530 i thought before 3.6ghz graphics will be better.

Graphics Version 21.20.16.4552 now tell the solution

0 Kudos
MJoe1
Beginner

Check above details i have written properly.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

This is your processor; http://ark.intel.com/products/93366/Intel-Core-i3-6098P-Processor-3M-Cache-3_60-GHz Intel® Core™ i3-6098P Processor (3M Cache, 3.60 GHz) Specifications, and the processor graphics are Intel® HD Graphics 510. You currently have the latest driver available from our end which is .4552.

To have a better understanding of this case, please respond the following;

• What is the name of the game you are playing?
  • Do you get any error message when your system crashes?

Please feel to add any other detail that can help to track this issue down, so far you have provided relevant pieces of information; however, we need more detailed information in regard to the issue you are experiencing.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
MJoe1
Beginner

you said mam, apart from this u need more information

this will complete full information from the begining of your investigation you should assure give me solution why 3.6 ghz is not better, still even other low ghz processor in 6th gen have well good graphics support ?

Im suffering from this cause wasted my money in 3.6ghz, even i could have bought low ghz processor.

I thought Intel made 3.6 ghz processor will be far better than 3.0ghz processors !

but graphics is made worst than even low processor that have Intel HD Graphics 530 ........

and when i played sleeping dogs game it HANGS while play. prince of persia forgotten sands it hangs a few time.

call of duty modern welfare 2, 3 and battleship 2 is well good i can suggest no wories about it .

what about other games making worst or evens hangs always ?

do you think i want to select one by one always and even not having its worth for 3.6ghz with its name.

Even 3.7ghz also low 3.2ghz is better. what about 3.6ghz waste of my time and money? how i replace it !

People who give some high money to buy for 3.7 6100p else low 3.2ghz will better customers. but 3.6ghz 6098p customers are worst customers for u right ?

i thought skylate are awesome but 3.6ghz made worst of it hanging while working i have to off my UPS always when it hangs ?

see comment in google search, people where reflecting same issues 3.6ghz 6098p being worst among 6th gen?

then it also hangs any time once in 4 weeks while at normal usage hours .

even though i placed in HIGH PERFORMANCE option in power options problem not solved.

what should i do with it ?

tell me ?

will u people give free processor like good one 3.7ghz 6100p comments nice from people ? and small variation of money and processor being foolished 3.6ghz ?

i have win 10 pro 1607 updated system. As I mentioned I remember you gigabyte H110m S2 motherboard with 2133mhz corsoir RAM. WD 1TB Hard disk.

then why hanging graphics 510 be worst for it ?

while low processor have good INTEL HD GRAPHICS 530 ...........

this is my last comment wasting my VALUABLE TIME and MONEY by asking help to you people ?

nothing going to be fine MAM Amy!

Better suggest to try another nice processors for customers !

I have MORE EXPECTATION on this 6098p well INTEL before buying .

I dont have to be expected more from Intel thats my mistake !

now all waste hanging.

DONT DISTURB AGAIN in name of giving unuseful tips better u solve in upcoming else will your company provide me good one mam ? I have 3 years warranty what to do with it ?

else tell me what intel board and processor u recommended for friends and company too.but wt to do with 6098p?

since today morning it hangs without gaming, while job !

for even week since last 03 dec i brought it!

just simply made tensed on job works ?

blaming and scoldings are for me right ?

I dont have any sorrow with you MAM but sure with 6098p.

Dont suggest to comment me MAM i will discontinue from INTEL profile soon.

also not using this product 6098p !

GOOD BYE

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

/thread/109717 megarin, let me apologize for any inconvenience that this product could have caused you.

When it comes to freezing issues there are several troubleshooting steps that can be followed in order to fix it, I started requesting more information to have a better look at this case, and then provide the right steps for you. I apologize if I disturbed you by requesting this information. At this stage, I understand if you do not want to continue; however, if you would proceed with the support just let me know, I am here to help.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos