Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Hp probook graphics

GIgun
Beginner

Hello am using Hp probook 6560p that has Intel core i5 vpro but it cannot play games such as xplane.each Time I try to install these games it says that I need to upgrade my graphics please help guys

0 Kudos
11 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Which i5 processor do you have? There are multiple generations of the i5.

Provide the processor model number and graphics information. Then, the Intel support staff can help you.

In the meantime, please review the following document to determine if your OS and processor/graphics are supported.

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000005526.html Supported Operating Systems for Intel® Graphics Products

Doc

0 Kudos
GIgun
Beginner

Intel core i5 2410M CPU @ 2.30GHz

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

And your operating system is?

Doc

0 Kudos
GIgun
Beginner

Windows 8.1

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

You may want to try this link: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/81502 Drivers & Software

Remember to select either 32-bit or 64-bit, which ever is appropriate for your OS.

make certain you have a backup of your data.

Doc

0 Kudos
GIgun
Beginner

Hi since you are the expert which one would you recommend it is 64bit system

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello, Uoemicrobe:

In this case it would be to use the 64-bit drivers.

Look forward to your outcome with this.

Regards,

Esteban C
0 Kudos
GIgun
Beginner

Hello I downloaded one and installed but it did not work this what I got 'this computer does not meet the requirements for installing the software'guys help out which of the ones you suggested works best with Intel core i5 2410M 2.30 GHz: system type: 64 bit, windows 8.1 pro please

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Uoemicrobe:

Thought I would just check in and find out if you were able to test the recommended drivers.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Esteban C
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello, Uoemicrobe:

I was checking this thread and wondered if you were able to get the drivers recommended installed in your system.

Regards,

Esteban C
0 Kudos