Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20622 Discussions

I am having problems with Intel Graphics 520 . I tested the intel latest release driver win64_154014.4352 (23dez2015) and Dell drivers and my laptop still running HD and 4k videos with difficulty, stammering a lot, the video is always failing. Help me!

amarc18
Beginner

I am having problems with Intel Graphics 520 . I tested the intel latest release driver win64_154014.4352 (23dez2015) and Dell drivers and my laptop(intel I7 Dell Inspiron 7568) still running HD and 4k videos with difficulty, stammering a lot, the video is always failing. Could anyone help me please?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
EstebanA_C_Intel
Employee

Hello, alex_marc:

Have you tested with the default drivers from Windows?

You can get them after uninstalling the graphics driver from the device manager and letting Windows install the driver automatically.

I would also test with different videos, just to discard the video as the source of the problem.

When using OEM devices like this, the recommendation is to download and install the drivers from the manufacturer's webiste. This is to avoid loosing any special feature or setting added by them.

You could test using previous OEM graphics drivers if available.

Regards,

Esteban C

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
EstebanA_C_Intel
Employee

Hello, alex_marc:

Have you tested with the default drivers from Windows?

You can get them after uninstalling the graphics driver from the device manager and letting Windows install the driver automatically.

I would also test with different videos, just to discard the video as the source of the problem.

When using OEM devices like this, the recommendation is to download and install the drivers from the manufacturer's webiste. This is to avoid loosing any special feature or setting added by them.

You could test using previous OEM graphics drivers if available.

Regards,

Esteban C

0 Kudos