Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20620 Discussions

Graphics problems watching online TV

MEver4
Beginner

I had Intel HD 10.18.10.3355... It wouldn't let me update anything, and watching shows on NBC or CBS is impossible... The audio is perfect, but the video is blurry and choppy / pauses a lot... Youtube is perfect for playback... It doesn't matter if flash hardware acceleration is off or on

I did a full factory restore, after which I was able to install 10.18.10.4276, but it didn't fix anything... I was provided a link by a rep. in chat that didn't work either, and resulted in an error saying "This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software"... I'm picking the right driver for the 8.1, 64 bit...

The computer manufacturer (ASUS) lists the 3355 as the latest driver, so that's no help... This problem just started 2 days ago, and I have had the laptop for over a year, sometimes having to watch shows that aren't on Hulu...

Any ideas???

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Everson11,

It was a pleasure assisting you.

Let me know the brand name and model of your laptop and the current operating system. Processor model too.

Regards,

Mike C

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Everson11,

It was a pleasure assisting you.

Let me know the brand name and model of your laptop and the current operating system. Processor model too.

Regards,

Mike C
0 Kudos