Items with no label
3335 Discussions

problem compiling librealsense-2.10.0 for D415 realsense.

Eyoon1
Beginner

I'm having problems compiling librealsense-2.10.0. I keep get the following error:

/usr/bin/ld: /usr/local/lib/libglfw3.a(vulkan.c.o): undefined reference to symbol 'dlsym@@GLIBC_2.17'

//lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/libdl.so.2: error adding symbols: DSO missing from command line

collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

examples/software-device/CMakeFiles/rs-software-device.dir/build.make:98: recipe for target 'examples/software-device/rs-software-device' failed

make[2]: *** [examples/software-device/rs-software-device] Error 1

CMakeFiles/Makefile2:260: recipe for target 'examples/software-device/CMakeFiles/rs-software-device.dir/all' failed

make[1]: *** [examples/software-device/CMakeFiles/rs-software-device.dir/all] Error 2

Makefile:127: recipe for target 'all' failed

make: *** [all] Error 2

I've previously had no problems compiling in the nvidia tegra TX2 shipped . It started problems after upgrading L4T28.2 version. .

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

This is a tricky problem. I find that when a list of errors occurs, it's good practice to focus on the first one in the list, since once the first error occurs, it can create a cascade of errors that are only occurring because of that first error and no longer appear once that initial error is cleared.

The first line mentions GLIBC_2.17. My research indicates that some people have had problems with LIBC after doing an upgrade. They fixed their problem by doing an update of LIBC to ensure that they had the latest version of it.

sudo apt-get update

sudo apt-get install libc6

0 Kudos
Eyoon1
Beginner

The problem has been solved by upgrading from L4T28.2 to JetPack-L4T-3.2-linux-x64_b157.run.

Please refer to https://github.com/IntelRealSense/librealsense/blob/development/doc/installation.md# video4linux-backend-preparation librealsense/installation.md at development · IntelRealSense/librealsense · GitHub .

If you have a problem with libudev.h error at the build time, execute the following command.

$sudo apt-get install libudev-dev

best regards

Ericyoon.

0 Kudos
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

Thanks so much for the feedback about how you solved your problem!

0 Kudos