Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Hello, I am the developer of a video surveillance company and I am incorporating Intel QSV technology into our products. Basically in the decoding part beginning with h264 and future mpeg and h265. I've already made it work. However I have many problems o

JChic2
Beginner

Hello, I am the developer of a video surveillance company and I am incorporating Intel QSV technology into our products.

Basically in the decoding part beginning with h264 and future mpeg and h265.

I've already made it work.

However I have many problems of code explosions. The code is very unstable.

Generally it explodes when closing the session of video, after to have done all the decoding.

Direct work from the cameras and I have to simulate the "bitstream" I do not know if there is a more appropriate method to take the flow of the cameras and decode it?

I would appreciate some advice.

I work in windows 10 environment with visual studio 2015/2017 and I have the last sdk.

If they have functional examples they are of great help.

My work environment is very complex and involves about 120 streams of cameras concurrently.

Thank you...

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Stefan3D
Honored Contributor II

You might get better assistance in the dedicated developer forum: https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-media-sdk Media

0 Kudos