Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20628 Discussions

When will the new driver to the seventh generation of processors?

DNorf
Beginner

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello damian240,

In regard to your concern, here you can see some of the Graphics drivers available:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/95544/7th-Generation-Intel-Core-i7-Processors Downloads for Graphics for 7th Generation Intel® Processors

If you refer to any other driver, please do not hesitate to reply and confirm this detail.

Hope I can hear from you soon.

Best regards,

Angie.
0 Kudos
MSchm21
Valued Contributor I

There is no driver available for 7th generation with HD Graphics 630. And that's really a shame. Launching a new product and not even a driver available. It must be really difficult for Intel to give driver support for a new generation of CPUs.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello damian240,

In regard to your concern. At this moment we do not have a specific time frame when the new drivers will be available for Intel HD Graphics 630.

Although at this moment the previous drivers that I have provided to you, are compatible for 7th Generation Core Processors.
  • 7th Generation Intel® Core processors and related Pentium®/ Celeron® Processors with Intel® HD Graphics 615, and 620.
  • Pentium®/ Celeron® Processors with Intel® HD Graphics 500, 505
  • 6 th Generation Intel® Core processors, Intel Core™ M, and related Pentium® processors with Intel® HD Graphics 510, 515, 520, 530, Intel® Iris™ Graphics 540, Intel® Iris™ Graphics 550, and Intel® Iris™ Pro Graphics 580.
  • Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1500M v5 family with Intel® HD Graphics P53

Do not hesitate to let me know if there is anything else that I can do for you.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Angie
0 Kudos