Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20633 Discussions

Graphic Question - Windows 10

SEinf
Beginner

I have an Intel Processor I7 -4500 CPU @ 1.80GHZ and Intel HD Graphics 4000 Processor (Driver version 10.18.15.4279). My OS is Windows 10 64 bit and I use the highest resolution. For the last several months my laptop (Lenovo) screen flashes continuously, for now apparent reason, for a period of time until I touch the screen or change to table mode. I've updated the driver about a month ago in hopes it would fix the the problem but it hasn't. What's causing this issue?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
IUman
Honored Contributor II

Hello scottje,

Thank you for joining the Intel communities.

Please uninstall your driver and then reinstall it, you can download the latest Beta driver for this Intel® graphics here:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25489/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10-15-40-4th-Gen-?product=81497 Download Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows® 10 [15.40][4th Gen]

Once you uninstall the driver restart your system and then reinstall the driver from the link provided above.

Also, I suggest to have Windows up to date and to update the drivers from your system manufacturer website.

Best wishes,

Ivan

0 Kudos
IUman
Honored Contributor II

Hi,

I'm just following on this thread to ask you if our recommendations solved your problem or if you still have the issue.

Thanks,

Ivan

0 Kudos