Items with no label
3335 Discussions

problem downloading realsense software on a brand new unit

mtsch1
Beginner

i just purchased a new lenovo aio 700. it cam with a leaflet inside for intel real sense and password. no when I follow instruction I get this message "master key reset in progress". it has been like that since yesterday!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
EstebanA_C_Intel
Employee

Hello, erg56:

Thank you for contacting the Intel® Communities.

I would like to know, where are you getting this error?

While accessing windows? While downloading software from an specific webiste? What is the website you are trying to download that from?

I look forward to your reply on this.

Regards,

Esteban C

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
EstebanA_C_Intel
Employee

Hello, erg56:

Thank you for contacting the Intel® Communities.

I would like to know, where are you getting this error?

While accessing windows? While downloading software from an specific webiste? What is the website you are trying to download that from?

I look forward to your reply on this.

Regards,

Esteban C

0 Kudos
mtsch1
Beginner

Hi Esteban

The site I visit is "softwareoffer.intel.com/realsense". Then I enter the masterkey "34wurmzdaywb"my windows hello is setup correctly.so I don't understand why this is not working

0 Kudos
EstebanA_C_Intel
Employee

Hello, erg56:

In this case, I would like to recommend you to visit https://softwareoffer.intel.com/intel-software-starter-pack/realsense/faq Intel® Software Application Pack - Need Help?

There look for FAQ "My Master Key is not working." and follow the steps there.

Also there is the option to send an email to their support so please do let them know if those steps don't fix your issue.

Any additonal quesitons or inquiries? Feel free to contact us back.

Regards,

Esteban C

0 Kudos
mtsch1
Beginner

Dear Esteban

I have already exhausted all you have recommended. is there anyway that intel can provide me with a different master key that works for this software bundle? I really hope so!

0 Kudos
mtsch1
Beginner

PS

I hope this doesn't take another two or three days to get a response back. and more hopefully I get what was promised to me.

0 Kudos
Jorge_I_Intel
Employee

Have you tried requesting a new password from the FAQ link?

0 Kudos
mtsch1
Beginner

I did what you asked me to. but how I got to this site was from the site you just asked me to go back to!

0 Kudos
Jorge_I_Intel
Employee

Hi erg56,

Someone will contact you via eMail to the address on this ID (erg56), to help you out with your issue.

Jorge.

0 Kudos