Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Can't install graphic driver 15.33.42.4358

omazo
Beginner

Lenovo laptop y70-70 touch

upon upgrading to windows 10 my display didn't fit monitor borders (got 1-2 cm gaps, screen is not fully used)

current driver is 15.33.38.64.4242

Intel driver update utility wants me to download graphic driver 15.33.42.4358-->

Error: This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software

I need to have this driver in order to scale my screen right, can someone point me out to the right driver for my laptop

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Abubu,

Branded computers work with customized drivers by laptop manufacturers. It is necessary to use the latest driver provided with your manufacturer Lenovo. Make sure you already have the latest BIOS, Chipset and Intel Management Engine Interface.

http://support.lenovo.com/gb/en/products/Laptops-and-netbooks/Lenovo-Y-Series-laptops/Y70-70-Touch-Notebook-Lenovo?tabName=Downloads&linkTrack=Mast:SubNav:Support:Drivers%20and%20Software|Drivers%20and%20Software&beta=false Laptops :: Lenovo Y Series laptops :: Y70-70 Touch Laptop (Lenovo) - Lenovo Support (US)

Regards,

Mike C

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Abubu,

Branded computers work with customized drivers by laptop manufacturers. It is necessary to use the latest driver provided with your manufacturer Lenovo. Make sure you already have the latest BIOS, Chipset and Intel Management Engine Interface.

http://support.lenovo.com/gb/en/products/Laptops-and-netbooks/Lenovo-Y-Series-laptops/Y70-70-Touch-Notebook-Lenovo?tabName=Downloads&linkTrack=Mast:SubNav:Support:Drivers%20and%20Software|Drivers%20and%20Software&beta=false Laptops :: Lenovo Y Series laptops :: Y70-70 Touch Laptop (Lenovo) - Lenovo Support (US)

Regards,

Mike C
0 Kudos